Sunday 23 November 2008

As soon as you move it, it goes!



I am constantly changing the shop around! Personally, it's enough to make me stop shopping somewhere if it's always the same when I go back.

We are fortunate enough to have some very loyal customers who pop in very regularly, so I try my best to give them a new experience each time they visit. With fresh flowers daily it's easy but the gifts require much more effort. I therefore take a lot of time out to re-arrange and display products in an eye catching way.
All is worthwhile when people always notice and comment. I get a buzz seeing people looking in the window for ages, or they even brake in their cars trying to spot the new product in the window!

Stock is sold & renewed daily, so I like looking back on photos to remember what we had! I always think how I would love to see all the homes of where the stock ends up.

No comments:

Post a Comment