Sunday 8 November 2009

Rock 'n Roll Bride



Really pleased to see our wedding flowers featured on Rock 'n Roll Bride. Many brides use this blog for inspiration, and I feel this wedding really deserved a mention. It was such a great theme and a really fun wedding to be involved with. I thought everything together worked so well and more importantly, it looked so original.

I was lucky enough to create the bouquets for the bride and the bridesmaids. Tara wanted it bold and bright, with a mix of colours, her favourite flowers were Gerbera and Hydrangea. I thank both Lawrence & Tara for choosing The Floral Madam, as I really enjoyed creating the flowers for their special day.

To read more about this wedding, take a look at the full article
http://rocknrollbride.com/2009/10/caught-the-light/


No comments:

Post a Comment